Team Fundraising Prize Incentive!
Kendra Scott has kindly donated 15 unique necklaces for Walk For Wishes® and we will be giving these beautiful pieces to our top 5 teams for each walk!
Here are some crafty fundraising ideas to help get you started!
- Dig through your drawers and sell those beautiful pieces of jewelry you haven’t worn in ages!
- You can also ask family and friends to donate old jewelry!
- Have a bracelet-making party with family and friends!
- Try these cheap and easy Button Bracelets http://www.allthingstarget.com/diy-button-bracelet/
- Paint and personalize mugs then sell them to family and friends for donations!
- Hand paint flower pots!
- Decorate picture frames!
- Paint shells or rocks collected from the beach!
- Make a necklace out of shells!
Send pictures of your creative fundraising crafts to firstname.lastname@example.org and share them with us on social media - use the hashtags #walkforwishesPHL or #walkforwishesSV or #walkforwishesDE on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (@MakeAWishPHL).