Join our Wishmakers on Campus program, a fundraising program designed for college organizations, such as student governments, athletic teams and Greek organizations, interested in contributing some of their time and energy to help grant the wishes of children with critical illnesses. Wishmakers On Campus allows college-age students to help those closest to them: former classmates or other kids in their community. Local students do it all – organize, raise funds and manage their program with support from classmates and advisors. This hands-on experience allows them to see first-hand how they can impact a child’s life by helping grant their wish.
As a Wishmakers On Campus participant, you can partner with Make-A-Wish® Philadelphia, Delaware & Susquehanna Valley to coordinate a fundraiser at your college or university to help sponsor wishes for wish kids in your community.
Through the program, your group can:
- Increase awareness of Make-A-Wish’s mission
- Foster the value of community service
- Create school spirit
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes to courageous children
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community
- Experience the joy of helping a child
To get started download a Wishmakers On Campus Toolkit and Participation Form and contact Amy Stidham, 215-987-3140.