Donating a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes is an easy way to show your love and support to children in your community. We are proud to offer such a service.
Philadelphia, Delaware & Susquehanna Valley, is proud to offer an attractive, convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Through a partnership with Car Donation Foundation 'Wheels for Wishes',
the proceeds from your vehicle donation will benefit our chapter and eligible children in our region.
The vehicle donation process is quick and easy and will eliminate the hassle of selling your vehicle. You don’t have to place an expensive ad to sell your car, take repeated phone calls, show your vehicle over and over again or haggle over a sales price because they will do all the work for you!
The vehicle donation program offers you:
- Fast, free pick-up and towing for your donated vehicle anywhere in the state of Delaware; in the Philadelphia region including the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia and Montgomery; and in the Susquehanna Valley region including Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and Perry counties
- You can donate cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats.
Receive a charitable tax deduction
- Eliminate the hassle of selling your car
- Contribute to the green movement by recycling your car
- Donate almost any vehicle regardless of whether it is running or not
- Receive fast, free pick-up and towing of your donated vehicle
- Help give a child in your community a wish to look forward to
Visit the Wheels for Wishes Philadelphia website or call 1-855-344-9474 (WISH) for more information.
Car Donation Foundation (Wheels For Wishes) benefits Make-A-Wish chapters in various locations throughout the United States, helping grant wishes for children in their local communities who have been diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. Since founding in 2009, Wheels For Wishes has donated over 37 million dollars to participating Make-A-Wish chapters, helping make thousands of wishes come true.